Wednesday, October 14, 2009

Pure Amusement

Everone likes a good entertaining video. It can give some people a moment of hysterical laughter or a moment of amusement which may be later passed onto someone else.
I'm passing this video on to you guys for pure amusement. A friend showed me this video a while ago and when I think about it today, it stil brings a smile to my face.



What I love about this video is that it is a child face who's goes from pure joy at his parents laughter to a serious look from the urging of his parents. Then the child just laughs it off and does it again.
Do you agree or is there something else you like about this video? Or do you not care for it?
I hope that this video brought a smile to your face and maybe you'll pass it on to someone else!

3 comments:

  1. AHhhh, what a classic. Each time I watch this, I laugh. It... it is just brilliant. Thank you for posting this, humor is one of life's greats blessing. Welp, back to the real world now.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awe, how adorable. I wish I had a baby in my family...not the stinky boys they've grown into! Just kidding, I love them. This is a great video. I sure don't know how they got that child to do that. that kid has skills! Who knows, maybe he'll grow up to be an actor. :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. wow that baby is amazing! I never how parents can get their kids to do stuff like that but great blog!

    ReplyDelete